Monday, September 8, 2003

There are times...

when opposites attract. There are times when they repel.
There are times when you know it's not an act
and you're caught in a kind of spell.
It's hard at times to know the difference.
It's hard to know cold from hot,
or to distinguish damnation from deliverance.
But one thing it's not -
and i can tell you this from experience
- is worth the living hell.

I don't know what's worse. Knowing that things are crumbling, or knowing that maybe it's for the best. One thing i know for sure is that if this doesn't work out there will be a lot that has to happen for us to be happy - together or apart.

As long as it works out in the end, right?

::sigh:: This has definitely been a trying time. On the up side, i had a great time today with my friends! we went to the mall, to gameworks, and to Joe's Crab Shack. I think i've changed my mind about Break From Atkins Day, though. ::buuuuuurp::

Well folks - that's enough for tonight. I'm pretty depressed, and kinda tired - so i have no desire to really type anything. Remember i said this wouldn't be all depressing oh so long ago? Well, i guess i lied, but i'm gonna try to keep the moroseness (word??) out of it for a little bit - after all, i'm one of my biggest fans! I don't want to keep re-depressing myself any time i read my blog over again!

So for now - good night, sleep tight, an' if'n ya gitcherself bit by one-a them thar bed bug thangs, you just go on an' kick that critter - kick 'im right with yer foot!

Catch ya on the flip side, baby.

.Christian

No comments: