Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Unerringly Uttering Uninterested Uck

Read the title of this page (not the blog, the PAGE) again, and insert immediately afterwards: "Like right now."

The completed sentence should read "even if i'm saying nothing at all... like right now."

I will allow you to use your own imagination as to my underlying meaning - which can, in all truthfulness and painful simplicity, be summed up with "even if i'm saying nothing at all... like right now."

I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

A certain SOMEBODY kept me chatting for a few hours and well past my bed-time! Mustn't keep the bed bugs waiting you know!!

OK, i'm rambling incoherently. Though since that statement, in and of itself, gives no indication as to the difference between the current state of things and the norm, i should also say this:

I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Damnable repetition.

.Christian

No comments: