Sunday, May 16, 2004

Amexicana

Well that's what we like to call a big-ole-sonofabitchola.

I just wrote this whole big blog talkin all about my experiences here in mexico, and here we are, writing all over again, because of my damn "shortcutkey trigger-fingers".

See the problem is that mac is so easy, you can quit a program by simply hitting 'open-apple' and 'q'. Well, i forgot that this blog was a WEB PAGE and closed the internet program. ::Sigh:: Are there no bounds to my idiocy?

Oh well.

Look, i gotta go to sleep, so here's a summary of the main points:

Mexico is cool.
I miss home.
I'm a passive experiencer of even events which i actively participate in. (i was in the middle of that one when it quit)

and finally - a point which i was going to get to:

GOODNIGHT! SLEEP TIGHT! KICK THEM FRIGGIN BED BUGS! KICKEM WITH YOUR FOOT!

and buh-bye.

.Christian

PS: Catch ya on that crazy mexican flip-side, baby ;-)

No comments: