Thursday, April 22, 2004

Holy moly you crazy canoli!

So I have about a half hour before i have to go to class, but i think that's just plenty to catch y'all up a little bit on the goings on in my life... well, at least to try ;-)

School has been kinda crazy/busy, with homework and tests and projects coming from every angle imaginable and with one task in mind - to kick our asses long and hard in ways we will have nightmares about for the rest of our lives... in other words: wow. Fish are alive, cat's doin well, daggy is ... well ... a dog. Kim's doin reall well too - she seems to really be getting used to the area out here and getting to know some of the people she works with.

I'm really happy about that last point, since it really has felt for a while like she was happy, but not as comfortable as she could be, and i really just wanted her to start going out with some friends and some new people so that she could have a stronger, wider support base out here - and so she could have some more fun!

So guess what? I'm going to Guadalajara! Yay! I think it's really going to be a great experience, and i'm really excited for the possibilities that i think it will give kim too... see she's not going, but for that reason, i think it might give her the freedom she needs to go out and have a good time and live a little outside of the life we lead together. I think that's really necessary, yknow? Aside from that though, i think that this trip will also allow me to work on my spanish and enjoy the culture around my school ... i just can't think of a single thing that could suck about this trip! The best part about all of it is that no matter how good or bad it is, i get to leave mexico and live back in AZ all over again in just 3 months! YAY :-)

Anyways, i should have internet access in the house, and we're going to try to get a US phone number there as well, but only if it's worth it, yknow? Now i just have to make sure i don't get deported from there, and that my passports are up-to-date. I will probably be leaving on the 6th of may, if y'all wanted t'know. Kim's parents (who apparently hate me - big surprise) are arriving on the 7th, so i figured it might be a good idea to skidaddle a day earlier.

NEways, ill catch y'all later - i'm gonna go hang out outside for a bit before going to class. ... yay arizona weather :-)

.Christian

No comments: